What is Marketing Automation?
You may have heard the term “Marketing Automation” – and, maybe you simply thought it was email marketing (a common misconception) – or you were too embarrassed to ask what it was.That’s okay. That’s what Daze is here for – to get the best results, with the most up-to-date your marketing strategies and tools.
In general, the agreed upon definition of Marketing Automation: is the use of software that automates repetitive tasks that often take a lot of time, like email follow-up, drip campaigns, and social media posting. With this in mind, Marketing Automation software takes care of these tasks, helping save time and money, which can ultimately help any business push past their competitors and up the ladder of success. By leveraging marketing automation, your sales and marketing teams can work as a single, cohesive team to automate and optimize your leads as they move from the top of the funnel, down to the bottom, where sales are made – meaning, money is made.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions – Daze Marketing Automation can take you and your business to the next level.
- Do you have a large database of leads, at various points of the buyer’s journey?
- Do you have with no way to organize and know who to contact, at what time – among other critical factors in the buyer’s journey?
- Are you frustrated with the amount of leads that don’t end up adding to your sales bottom line?
Our Marketing Automation tactics will empower your business to:
- Generate more leads
- Qualify and prioritize your leads
- Nurture those leads to a sales-ready state
- Manage all of your email marketing campaigns.
- Report on the success of your campaigns